Kinergetics Unit 4
- Higher level and deeper corrections
- Magnesium/Mineral Metabolism- Locate stresses blocking assimilation of minerals.
- Accessing Optimum Support- Support the body to give you more information. Bring to the surface hidden stresses that the body did not have enough energy to deal with.
- Hydration Scan List Correction
- Access Sequence- Check possible blocks to healing. Add much more information before correcting.
- Kinergetics clears stressors from over 250 affirmations in 17 categories.
- Master TMJ correction & Hypertonic muscle balance.
- Sabotage- We create sabotages as protection. Find the emotional cause behind the sabotage.
- Electrolyte Correction- Energetically balances electrolytes.
- Session Completion Checks- Clear blocks that may prevent the corrections from holding.
- Scan Lists- Includes lots of Scan Lists and corrections from other Units, so this becomes the main manual you now work with.
- Prerequisite: Unit 1, Unit 2 and Unit 3
Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Location: Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia.
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email email@example.com to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.