Become a Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner
How do I become a qualified and practicing Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner?
With the growing movement in complementary health, and the growing interest in Kinesiology, there has been an increase in the number of people seeking Kinesiology therapy with a highly skilled and well-qualified Practitioner.
A career as a Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner can be exciting, financially rewarding as well as spiritually fulfilling. Our exciting, specialised and unique system of Kinergetics® Kinesiology and RESET TMJ® accredited workshops, and our Practitioner Training Program will have you fully qualified, insured and practicing as a confident, professional and skilled Kinesiologist.
Follow the steps below to see the complete Kinesiology pathway to becoming a qualified Kinesiology Practitioner.
Practitioner requirements are as follows:
- Balancing Nutrition & Toxicity (BNT)
- Units 1-6 (plus competency exams)
- Master Class 1
- RESET TMJ® 1
- RESET TMJ® 2
- 100 Client Hours Log Book
*See ‘Curriculum Requirements’ for further details.
At Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology we focus on alleviating the energetic imbalances and stressors that contribute to physical pain, injuries, sports performance; emotional stress, poor self-esteem, TMJ/jaw Issues; sabotage problems; learning difficulties; unresolved trauma; sleep problems and low energy levels; structural imbalances; digestive issues; respiratory problems; Chronic fatigue; arthritis; achieving goals.
A day in the clinic as a Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner never gets dull, there is always a variety of clients and presenting with various issues.
All the courses delivered by Kinergetics RESET® cover a range of Kinesiology techniques that are uniquely created by the founder Philip Rafferty. Our complete Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner Certification is independent, Trademarked and Copyright to Philip Rafferty and The Kinergetics RESET® International Trust and is not connected with any association. Our Practitioners are certified and registered through Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology.
Student of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology Practitioner
This is our recognised requirement to work as a registered practitioner that charges for client sessions in clinic.
- Current First Aid
- Current Police Check/Working with Vulnerable Children Therapy Insurance
- IICT will cover Kinergetics Practitioners for insurance in 27 countries Australia, USA, EU and UK https://myiict.com/natural-therapies-for-insurance-membership/.
- Balancing Nutrition & Toxicity (BNT) Attendance Certificate
- Master Class 1 Attendance Certificate
- RESET TMJ® 1 & RESET TMJ® 2
- Units 1-6 (competency exams; written, aural & practical). Workshops must be completed in the last 3 years for their Logbook assessment.
- Membership to The Kinergetics RESET® International Trust
- CPE/CPD Practitioner must update every three years with Unit 6/Master Class 1/Kinergetics Vibrational Healing Tools/Master Class 2
- 100 hours of Kinergetics clients practice (with ten supervised clinic hours with their instructor) in Logbook
Interested in finding out more?
Make an inquiry about a client session today.