What is Kinergetics® Kinesiology?
Kinergetics® Kinesiology was created by Philip Rafferty in 1991. Kinergetics is a popular type of Energy Kinesiology which has been taught in over 25 countries and translated into 11 different languages.
The power to transform
Kinergetics® Kinesiology has the power to transform all areas of your health & life. In Kinergetics® Kinesiology, we combine both Kinesiology and natural energy healing to identify, correct and release the emotional, traumas, stressors, sabotages and metaphysical surrounds of pain and health conditions.
As with other Kinesiology systems, Kinergetics uses neurological biofeedback via muscle monitoring, to pinpoint structural, biochemical, psychological, emotional, energetic and spiritual areas of stress, imbalance, or dysfunction of the body’s energy systems.
By accessing the cause of these imbalances and working with healing energy to clear them at the deepest level, this brings about profound, lasting change to our energetic and physical being.
Getting to the cause of the problem
Kinergetics® Kinesiology helps a client to get to the root cause of their problems (e.g. trauma, suppressed emotion, TMJ jaw pain, hypertonic muscles, self-sabotages) and gain an understanding of what is going on inside their mind and body so it can be released and processed on a conscious and unconscious level.
Current stressors, past hurts and traumas can cause energetic physical, mental and emotional blockages, which are suppressed and profoundly affect us, and our health.
Kinergetics® Kinesiology is a direct yet gentle way to identify and tap into these suppressions. It is a tool used to unravel old negative patterns, sabotages, belief systems and blockages, in order to make the changes required to bring us forward into a secure, open, present and positive state of health, happiness and being.
With Philip, The Kinergetics RESET® International Trust actively manages the registered Kinergetics RESET® practitioner and instructor programmes, publishing, accreditation, international representation at conferences, seminars and demonstrations.
How can Kinergetics® Kinesiology help me?
Kinergetics® Kinesiology is an effective, painless, non-invasive energetics modality that has been proven to be incredibly effective in helping a wide range of problems including:
- Identifying limiting core beliefs and areas of self-sabotage which are preventing you from moving forward and succeeding in life in areas such as professional career, weight loss, finances, relationships etc
- Dealing with physical pain
- Releasing past and present emotional and physical trauma
- Limitation of joint motion, muscle injuries and sprains
- TMJ (jaw) problems and Bruxism
- Anxiety and depression
- Headaches and migraines
- Learning disorders
- Hypertonic Muscles
- Adrenal fatigue/Chronic Fatigue
- Arthritis and Fibromayalgia
- Food sensitivities
- Female problems such as fertility/conception issues/menstruation irregularities/ PCOS
- Psychosomatic conditions, especially where the underlying factor is related to emotional or self- sabotage stressors.
- Assisting in the elimination and detoxification of toxins and heavy metals from the body whether it be from mercury exposure from dental work (amalgam fillings) environmental factors, skin products, food.
- Improving general hydration and the body’s ability to utilise and assimilate water, which assists the body in the process of detoxification and blood cleansing
- At a deeper level, it can be used to identify and clear energetics stresses in the body, which are often the causes of physical manifestations of illness.
Some common benefits can include:
- Becoming conscious of unconscious patterns/thoughts/beliefs
- Less or no pain after treatment
- Feeling less stressed and anxious
- Feeling increased calm and in control
- Feeling more centred
- Less physical symptoms (e.g. pain, fight/flight, bruxism)
- More energy, vitality, and better health overall.
- Improved brain cognition and function
- Improved sports performance (e.g. muscle flexibility)
- Improved career performance
- Improved relationships
Interested in finding out more?
Make an inquiry about a client session today.