Kinergetics Unit 2
- Emotions- Find an emotion, age recess to find the original stress. Locate and balance connected links. Change your reaction to stress.
- TMJ Suppression- Find and balance suppressed stress in the jaw muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc.
- Hypertonic Muscles- Releases tension from muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc.
- General Formatting- Clears stresses in chakras & belief Systems
- Physiological Formatting- Search for energetic physiological imbalances e.g. lungs, blood pressure
- Vision- Ten different Vision balances. Some students receive long lasting Vision improvements.
- Prerequisite: Unit 1
Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email email@example.com to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.