Kinergetics Unit 6
- Categories of stressors and trauma types.
- Research into the HPAGGT stress response
- Physical and energetic corrections of Kinergetics TMJ
- Trauma balance for kidneys, cell receptors, ligaments, and hypertonic cells
- Specialist trauma correction for traumas held in the aura, fascia, glands.
- Prerequisite: Units 1- 5
- Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Location: Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia.
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email email@example.com to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.