Kinergetics Unit 5
- Advanced Formats- Check dehydration caused by Anaesthetics, Vaccines, Drugs, etc.
- Micro-organisms-pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa and parasites
- Hydration Pathways- To dehydrate an area of the body the Hypothalamus sends messages to the Pituitary, then Adrenal Hormones. Follow the pathway to find the cause.
- Brain Hydration Correction. Formatting into the brain
- Deeper corrections for affirmation and beliefs.
- Higher Chakra Balance- Check Higher Chakras for stresses that keep throwing out the physical structure.
- Light Body Correction- Formatting in the Light Bodies and Chakras.
- Light Body Safety Checks- Great for those working with energy and auric corrections on a daily basis.
- Calcification of the Pineal Gland correction.
- Prerequisite: Units 1- 4
- Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Location: Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia.
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.
Germaine ByrneInstructor of Units 1-6
Germaine is a specialised Kinesiology Practitioner and Instructor, teaching Kinergetics RESET ® Kinesiology in Australia, US, India and across Europe.
Having first experienced the incredible benefits of Kinesiology over 22 years ago, with life changing results, Germaine developed a passion about supporting and assisting others in their path to maintaining optimum health and wellbeing.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.