Kinergetics Unit 3
- Meridians & Muscles in Contraction and Extension
- Jammed Muscle Circuits- Technically called over-facilitated. Ten times as important to correct as muscles that are ‘weak’. This is used in the Candida and Mercury balances.
- Heavy Metals-Strengthen the body so it can better handle heavy metals.
- Most common energetics reactive muscle patterns that cause upper body pain
- Reactive Muscles – muscles that independently test balanced, but when tested in sequence the reactive muscle unlocks.
- What are homoeopathic remedies
- Heavy metal toxicity & corrections
- Research on mercury corrections
- Candida research & corrections
- Working with Chronic Fatigue
- Client Sessions- How to work with clients using Kinergetics Units 1-3.
- Prerequisite: Unit 1 and Unit 2
- Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Location: Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia.
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.