Kinergetics Unit 1
- Muscle Testing- The basics, everything you need to know.
- Pretests, Permission & Dehydration Tests.
- Jaw Stacking/ Circuit Retaining Mode
- Finger Modes used in Kinesiology
- Kinergetics Key Correction
- Stress Correction- Basic Stress correction, changes your reaction to a Stress.
- Sensitivity Correction- Energetics sensitivity correction to household & food items.
- Self-Testing- Balance yourself
- Electrolyte Correction.
- Brain Integration Correction- Diffuse overwhelm and stress
- Hydration Scan List Correction- It’s not how much water you drink, it’s how much you assimilate. Clear the stresses that block the assimilation of water. Dehydration causes pain!
- Pain Correction- Standard Pain correction, can be used by itself but best used in combination with Hydration and TMJ.
- Pain TMJ (Masseter and Temporalis. Over 87% of the muscles in the body are affected by the muscles around the TMJ.
Prerequisite: None (Intro to Kinesiology workshop is highly recommended)
Practitioner Assessment: Written, Aural & Practical
Location: Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia.
Philip RaffertyFounder & Director of Kinergetics RESET® Kinesiology
Philip Rafferty is the Creator and Author of Kinergetics Kinesiology and RESET modalities.
Philip’s first experience with Kinesiology was in 1980 when he went into a Health Food Shop and experienced his first Muscle Testing, for food sensitivities. Philip was intrigued by the fact that placing of sugar next to his cheek could cause him not to be able to bold his Anterior Deltoid Muscle in contraction, no matter how hard he tried. He was also amazed that his body could show, when asked through the medium of Muscle Testing, that sugar affected it. He decided to find out more. This was the start of Philip Rafferty’s lifelong work with kinesiology.