Kinergetics Unit 1
- Muscle Testing- The basics, everything you need to know.
- Pretests, Permission & Dehydration Tests.
- Jaw Stacking/ Circuit Retaining Mode
- Finger Modes used in Kinesiology
- Kinergetics Key Correction
- Stress Correction- Basic Stress correction, changes your reaction to a Stress.
- Sensitivity Correction- Energetics sensitivity correction to household & food items.
- Self-Testing- Balance yourself
- Electrolyte Correction.
- Brain Integration Correction- Diffuse overwhelm and stress
- Hydration Scan List Correction- It’s not how much water you drink, it’s how much you assimilate. Clear the stresses that block the assimilation of water. Dehydration causes pain!
- Pain Correction- Standard Pain correction, can be used by itself but best used in combination with Hydration and TMJ.
- Pain TMJ (Masseter and Temporalis. Over 87% of the muscles in the body are affected by the muscles around the TMJ.
Prior to the purchase of your selected workshop, it is essential to email email@example.com to confirm the workshop is going ahead and that there are places available.